Past Articles from Ben Banyas
Ben Banyas has been playing ultimate since 1998, and coaching since 2002. He has coached in four College Nationals (including semis), played at Club Nationals (after 20 years), Masters Nationals (finalist) & Masters Worlds (semifinalist), and gotten eliminated at Sectionals by a B team. He was an All-Region player due to his hucks, only to have to learn how to throw again after his elbow was shattered. He’s experienced pretty much all of the ups and downs our sport has to offer. Most recently, he has played for Baltimore Rest Stop (2017-present), Pittsburgh Temper (2019), and coached the University of Pittsburgh Danger (2015-2019).
Other Popular Topics
Opening up about my mental health connected with others and elucidated some elements of the sport that need more attention.
Oct 7, 2020 by Ben Banyas in Opinion with 0 comments
- Opening Pull: 32 Teams Natties-Bound After Regionals Week One, WMUCC to Limerick, College Ramps Up
- Universe Point, Presented by UP Cleats: Public Enemy vs. Lawless
- New Formats at Regionals Seek to Reduce Total Games Played
- Club National Championships 2021 Qualifying Thread
- Club Regionals 2021: Mega-Preview (Mixed)