Deals, Reviews & Gear
- Product Review: TOKAY’s iDFits Mobile App: TOKAY's new app integration allows you to easily get the correct size for your online order.
- Product Review: TOKAY Ultimate Cleats: The world of footwear for ultimate players gets a little bigger with the latest entrant in the cleats market.
- Product Review: Mint Ultimate’s DarkLight Jersey: A new, fully-sublimated wearable that looks good and decreases your laundry pile.
- Product Review: Universe Point Men’s Cleats: Another look at the new Ultimate Point cleats.
- Product Review: Zone Ultimate Field Kits: More gear from the Vietnam-based supplier.
- Product Review: Zone Ultimate Beach Kits: A rundown of the sun hoody, reversible tank, and shorts from the custom apparel company.
- Product Review: The Heckler Duffel 2.0: The newest version of The Heckler can withstand a bucket of water, but can it handle all the gear necessary for a long tournament weekend?
- The Definitive 2017 Black Friday Deals Thread: We've got the best Black Friday deals available, all in one place!
- Deal Of The Day: 30% Off Adidas: Today and tomorrow, you can get a full 30% off everything at Adidas.com with the promo code AFF30. That includes items already on sale.
- Product Review: VC Shorty Shorts: Testing out a pair ultimate shorts made specifically for women.
- Product Review: VC Revolution Hoodie: Is it really worth wearing an extra layer in the hot sun?
- Product Review: Universe Point Women’s Cleats: Ultimate-specific cleats are back on the market and they’re gaining steam.
- Product Review: AGW Tank, Shorts, And Jersey: A new brand with a slightly different take on the standard ultimate uniform.
- ‘Filling The Minds Of Others’: A Review Of David Gessner’s ‘Ultimate Glory’: In front of a backdrop of ultimate, a story of growing up.
- HOT! Deal Of The Day: $20 Nike Cleats: Right now, Nike is having a blowout sale on football cleats with many styles on sale for less than $20 and lots of sizes available!
We review an unbranded line of men's sportswear for the field or the gym. (more…)
We review a new entrant to the ultra-lightweight ultimate shorts market. (more…)