Deals, Reviews & Gear
- Product Review: UAP Coaching and Game IQ Classroom in 2021: With one-on-one coaching and a wealth of resources, could UAP's Coaching and Game IQ Classroom help take your game to the next level?
- Product Review: Project 1 Kit: We inspect the kits from one of the newest and most affordable ultimate apparel companies.
- Deal Alert: Patagonia Field Shorts on Sale for $16.99: Many ultimate players swear by Patagonia’s field shorts, which were designed specifically for the rigors of the sport.
- Product Review: Greatest Sky Trainer: Is the Greatest Sky Trainer your ticket to putting opponents on a poster?
- Memorial Day Sale on Outdoor Gear: Patagonia Black Hole Duffels, Nalgenes, Sideline Chairs: Memorial day is always a great time to stock up on new outdoor equipment. Major sales have just started at REI and Backcountry.
- Product Review: Greatest 30 Ultimate Bag: Could Greatest's new 30L option be your new tourney bag?
- Video Product Review: Friction Warms: Can Friction's new gloves keep your hands comfortable this winter?
- Product Review: UAP Premium: With one-on-one coaching and a wealth of resources, could UAP Premium help take your game to the next level?
- Product Review: TOKAY Flight Cleats: TOKAY's new model has a flashy look, but how do they feel?
- This Is Our History: A Review of ‘Ultimate: The First Five Decades (Vol II)’: A history of the past decade and a half in the sport, this is a coffee table book worth owning.
- Video Product Review: AGW Ultimate Field Kit: Find out about AGW's new full sub jersey, tank, and shorts.
- Product Review: Zone Ultimate Field Kit: We tested out Zone's jerseys, shorts, and jackets!
- Product Review: TOKAY’s iDFits Mobile App: TOKAY's new app integration allows you to easily get the correct size for your online order.
- Product Review: TOKAY Ultimate Cleats: The world of footwear for ultimate players gets a little bigger with the latest entrant in the cleats market.
- Product Review: Mint Ultimate’s DarkLight Jersey: A new, fully-sublimated wearable that looks good and decreases your laundry pile.
We review an unbranded line of men's sportswear for the field or the gym. (more…)
We review a new entrant to the ultra-lightweight ultimate shorts market. (more…)