About The Show:
We can’t play ultimate, but we can talk about it. Coach Speak brings you one-on-one interviews with the top coaches in Ultimate about how to find success on and off the field. Each installment focuses on one aspect of the game — planning practice, in-game adjustments, selecting Team USA — and goes deep on what players, coaches, and all of us can learn.
Jody Avirgan (FiveThirtyEight, 30for30, Radiotopia), former PoNY player and coach at the high school, national, and Team USA levels.
- Coach Speak: Building a College Program with Nick Kaczmarek: The Program.
- Coach Speak: Developing New Players with Robin Davis: Robin Davis has been coaching Stanford for 20 years.
- Coach Speak: Practice Planning with Bob Krier: Krier is a legend for his practice design.
- Coach Speak: Coaching Semi-Pro v. Club with Miranda Roth Knowles: How is coaching in the AUDL different than coaching in club?
- Coach Speak Subscriber Exclusive: State of Coaching with Sin The Fields: Coach Speak x STF collab
- Coach Speak: Translating Playing Ability to Coaching with Alex Snyder: How do you teach others to do what you can do?
- Coach Speak: National Team Coaching with Alex Ghesquiere and Ben Van Heuvelen: Winning a world championship is hard, even with the best team.
- Deep Look: Jody Avirgan, Lindsay Soo, Subscription Drive: New content alert!
- Coach Speak: Mental Toughness with Tiina Booth: How to approach the mental side of the game.
- Coach Speak: In-Game Adjustments with Darryl Stanley: How do you make changes mid-stream?