February 13, 2014 by Charlie Eisenhood in Other with 21 comments
We are excited to announce the launch of Ultiworld Premium, a new subscription service for Ultiworld’s most dedicated and engaged readers. With Ultiworld Premium, you can go deeper on the sport, the star players, the business moves that drive us forward, and the stories that matter.
Get access to exclusive content, Ultiworld’s full video archives, discounted gear, and more.
For $60 per year (just $5 per month!), you will get the following:
– Full access to Ultiworld’s video archive, from college to club to youth
– Early bird access to the latest video releases before the general public.
– Join today and you’ll instantly get the Queen City Tune Up finals footage between Harvard or UNC, available for download or stream, before anyone else.
– Members-only live editors’ chats with Charlie Eisenhood, Sean Childers, Keith Raynor, and other top Ultiworld editors. Ask questions, get insider insight, and dive deep on the biggest stories in the sport.
– Exclusive podcasts and interviews with the Ultiworld staff and coaches, captains, and business mavens
– A blanket 10% discount on VC gear and 15% discount on Printed Performance gear on store or team orders
– A direct line to editors to request stories, features, and analysis
The gear discount alone could save you far more than the $5 a month you pay for unlimited video access and exclusive content.
You will not be signed up for any auto renewal, and you will have full access to Ultiworld Premium until the end of February 2015.