Past Articles from Rob Doyle
Rob Doyle is an AP U.S. History teacher at Marcus High School in Flower Mound, TX. He started the school’s Ultimate program in 2007 and his teams won state championships in 2011 and 2016.
Other Popular Topics
Texas' youth ultimate scene is still small, but its future is bright.
Aug 3, 2017 by Rob Doyle in Analysis, News with 4 comments
Advice from a coach who has found a way to get buy in from both genders.
Jun 20, 2017 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 1 comments
Don't let lax attendance policies stand in the way of your team achieving their full potential.
Jan 17, 2017 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 2 comments
Successful, long-term programs don't pop up instantaneously -- they take careful, consistent cultivation.
Sep 27, 2016 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 0 comments
The same endzone plays may not work equally well for all teams, but the general principles are pretty consistent.
Jul 26, 2016 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 6 comments
A state championship coach talks about how he has built a sustainable program by ensuring all of his players get meaningful touches long before they are called upon in big games.
Jun 21, 2016 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 4 comments
- College Update: Florida Winter Classic Opens College Competition
- 2019 D-III College Preseason Power Rankings, Presented By NUTC
- Ultiworld’s 2018 Block Of The Year Bracket: Semifinals, Presented By BE Ultimate
- Florida Winter Classic 2019: Tournament Recap (Women’s)
- New Women’s & Non-Binary Semi-Pro League Set To Launch In April