May 16, 2019 by Steve Sullivan in Livewire, Video with 0 comments
The finalists for the 2019 Callahan Award were announced today by USA Ultimate. Bucking historical precedent, only half of the ten finalists will be in action next weekend at the D-I College Championships in Round Rock, TX.
Here are the finalists in alphabetical order.
- Rebecca Fagan (North Carolina)
- Sadie Jezierski (Ohio State)
- Anna Thompson (Pennsylvania)
- Jack Verzuh (Dartmouth)
- Yuge Xiao (Columbia)
- Joseph Fugate (Tennessee-Chattanooga)
- Matt Gouchoe-Hanas (North Carolina)
- Mac Hecht (Brown)
- Tannor Johnson (Massachusetts)
- Kirtan Patel (Texas-Dallas)
Check out all of their Callahan videos, plus those of the rest of the players who were nominated by schools across the country, on our mega-thread.