Past Articles in Probability
Other Popular Topics
Stanford’s Maika Isogawa published a video about the probabilities behind the ‘two disc flip,’ the primary way to determine which team gets to decide whether…
Dec 10, 2018 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 0 comments
A potential change for next year?
Apr 14, 2017 by Cody Mills in Analysis with 7 comments
A new probabilistic method for ranking, allocating bids, and predicting outcomes.
Sep 28, 2016 by Guest Author in Analysis with 5 comments
- World U24 Ultimate Championship: Semifinals Recap (Women’s)
- Deep Look: U24 World Championships, Pro-Elite Challenge Chats
- World U24 Ultimate Championship 2019: Thursday Recap (Women’s)
- World U24 Ultimate Championship 2019: Thursday Recap (Mixed)
- World U24 Ultimate Championship 2019: Quarterfinal Recaps (Men’s)