Past Articles in Probability
Other Popular Topics
Stanford’s Maika Isogawa published a video about the probabilities behind the ‘two disc flip,’ the primary way to determine which team gets to decide whether…
Dec 10, 2018 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 0 comments
A potential change for next year?
Apr 14, 2017 by Cody Mills in Analysis with 7 comments
A new probabilistic method for ranking, allocating bids, and predicting outcomes.
Sep 28, 2016 by Guest Author in Analysis with 5 comments
- Deep Look: Worlds Rescheduled, AUDL Season Potential, Callahan Chatter
- Mailbag: Playing with Masks, Team Callahan Winners v. Team Runner-Ups, NFL/USWNT Redux
- Sin The Fields: Missing Nationals, Summer Madness, Live Stream Revisited
- From Ultimate to Disc Golf: A League of Your Own [Pt. 5]
- 7500 Club: Tournament Morning Playlist Draft