Past Articles from Ben Wiggins
Ben Wiggins was a handler for Oregon Ego and Seattle Sockeye before retiring in 2010. While he prides himself on his defensive field vision, it was high-pressure hucking and small-space footwork that most marked his playing style. He has coached at every level of the game and with teams and players around the world with a focus on individual player and coach development. He is best known for informing his players that there were only two great throwers in the game and that he was both of them.
Other Popular Topics
Core skills to understand how to attack and defend the most valuable real estate on the ultimate field.
Jan 10, 2017 by Ben Wiggins in Opinion with 4 comments
Ultimate is rarely played in perfectly calm conditions. Let's stop pretending it will be and learn how to appropriately prepare and strategize for the elements.
Dec 12, 2016 by Ben Wiggins and Matthew "Skip" Sewell in Analysis, Opinion with 1 comments
- Ultiworld’s 2017 Catch Of The Year Bracket, Presented By Friction Gloves
- Florida Winter Classic 2018: Tournament Recap (Women’s)
- U24 Worlds: USA Mixed Edges Out Japan For Gold, Canada Takes Bronze
- Donovan Award Voting Process Is Unfair To Western Schools
- U24 Worlds: USA Men’s Come Back To Win Gold Over Italy, Australia Takes Bronze