July 10, 2017 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire, Other with 0 comments
Amazon Prime Day — Amazon’s big annual sale in the summertime — is tomorrow! There will be lots of great deals on products ultimate players will love. To get in on the action, you will need to have a Prime membership. You can get a free 30 day trial of Prime which can be canceled at any time. A Prime trial is also free with Amazon Family or Amazon Student (6 month trial!).
Things kick off today with $5 off an order of $15+ on books using code PRIMEBOOKS17.
There are a lot of great ultimate books to check out. Here’s a selection:
- ‘Ultimate Techniques and Tactics‘ by Jim Parinella and Eric Zaslow
- ‘Essential Ultimate: Teaching, Coaching, Playing‘ by Michael Baccarini and Tiina Booth
- ‘Ultimate: The Greatest Sport Ever Invented‘ by Tony Leonardo
- ‘Ultimate Glory’ by David Gessner [REVIEW]
- ‘The Ultimate Outsider’ by Ultiworld’s own Alex Rummelhart.
- ‘Universe Point: A Book About Ultimate‘ by Kevin Cramer [Interview with the author]
- Or mix it up and get one of the finest books ever written about mental performance in sports: ‘The Inner Game of Tennis‘ by Timothy Gallwey
As always on Amazon, free shipping on orders of $25+. You can also get free two-day shipping on all Amazon orders with a Prime membership. You can get a free 30 day trial of Prime which can be canceled at any time. A Prime trial is also free with Amazon Family or Amazon Student (6 month trial!).