Past Articles in Featured content
Other Popular Topics
Behind the scenes of Major League Ultimate's rise and fall.
Mar 2, 2017 by Charlie Eisenhood and Nathan Jesson in Analysis, News with 7 comments
Ultimate is rarely played in perfectly calm conditions. Let's stop pretending it will be and learn how to appropriately prepare and strategize for the elements.
Dec 12, 2016 by Ben Wiggins and Matthew "Skip" Sewell in Analysis, Opinion with 1 comments
On the eve of the East Coast's biggest beach tournament, let's revisit an Ultiworld classic.
Jul 28, 2016 by Patrick Stegemoeller in Opinion with 0 comments
A look back at how the focus of the national governing body of our sport has changed over the past 10-15 years.
Jul 5, 2016 by Steve Sullivan and Kyle Weisbrod in Opinion with 133 comments
Mike Payne’s Journey From Collegiate Bridesmaid To The Pinnacle Of The Sport
Jun 17, 2016 by Pat O'Brien and Steve Sullivan in Profile with 1 comments
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Semifinal Recaps
- “Torched” Documentary Brings PUL to Film Festival Audiences
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Notes from Day 3
- Deep Look: Early PAUC Impressions and U20 West Tryout Takes
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Notes from Day 2