Past Articles in handler moves
Other Popular Topics
Whether as a red zone offense or a handler set to get an offense moving, a weave is a valuable tool to have in an offense's arsenal.
Apr 30, 2019 by Alex Rummelhart in Opinion with 0 comments
Implement these moves to get that all important power position!
Feb 5, 2019 by Guest Author in Analysis with 0 comments
How to get your vertical stack running smoothly with clear backfield movement.
May 15, 2018 by AJ Klopfenstein in Opinion with 0 comments
If your teammates are doing the hard work to deny downfield options, they will be understandably frustrated if you allow the handlers to continually reset the stall count cheaply.
Mar 29, 2016 by Kayla Emrick in Opinion with 6 comments
Dylan Freechild has carved out a unique style in college ultimate with his give-and-go attacking mentality.
Feb 11, 2015 by Benyamin Elias in Analysis with 60 comments
- Australian Ultimate League 2019: New Scoring, Same 6v6 Mixed
- Sin The Fields: A Moment of Silence for Those Who Went to Rockford Last Weekend
- Pro-Elite Challenge 2019: Men’s Highlights
- Mailbag: Making The Case For A Wild Card Nationals Play-In Tournament
- EUCR East 2019: Tournament Preview (Men’s and Women’s)