Past Articles in handler moves
Other Popular Topics
Whether as a red zone offense or a handler set to get an offense moving, a weave is a valuable tool to have in an offense's arsenal.
Apr 30, 2019 by Alex Rummelhart in Opinion with 0 comments
Implement these moves to get that all important power position!
Feb 5, 2019 by Guest Author in Analysis with 0 comments
How to get your vertical stack running smoothly with clear backfield movement.
May 15, 2018 by AJ Klopfenstein in Opinion with 0 comments
If your teammates are doing the hard work to deny downfield options, they will be understandably frustrated if you allow the handlers to continually reset the stall count cheaply.
Mar 29, 2016 by Kayla Emrick in Opinion with 6 comments
Dylan Freechild has carved out a unique style in college ultimate with his give-and-go attacking mentality.
Feb 11, 2015 by Benyamin Elias in Analysis with 60 comments
- VC Ultimate Throw of the Month: Pennsbury’s Matt Krauss
- High School National Invite 2019: Tournament Recap (Boys)
- High School National Invite 2019: Tournament Recap (Girls’ Division)
- BE Block of the Month: Colorado’s Quinn Finer
- 2019 Men’s D-I College All-American 2nd Team, Presented By VC Ultimate & NUTC