Past Articles in history
Other Popular Topics
As a part of a series on the year 1968, NPR’s Weekend Edition produced a segment about the creation of ultimate.
Aug 24, 2018 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 0 comments
The new documentary ‘Flatball: A History Of Ultimate’ is nearing its public release: you can pre-order the DVD right now on Amazon and it will…
Apr 6, 2017 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 1 comments
Dennis “Cribber” Warsen’s long-anticipated documentary ‘Flatball‘ about the history of ultimate is getting closer to a public release.
Sep 19, 2016 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 0 comments
How can we spread a clear message of what SOTG means, what it doesn’t mean, and why it is important?
Jan 5, 2016 by Ken Kaminski in Analysis, Opinion with 19 comments
Tiina Booth sat down with Bill Nye The Science Guy to talk about his storied history playing ultimate frisbee.
Aug 26, 2014 by Tiina Booth in Interview with 24 comments
USA Ultimate yesterday announced the launch of a new archives section of their website that will house over 30 years of UPA/USAU history.
Jan 8, 2013 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
- Film Room: Handler Movement, Deep Attack Drove Schwa To Semifinals
- Friction Gloves Catch of the Month: Vancouver Traffic’s Naomi Morcilla
- WADA Bans Russia from Olympics and Major Global Sports for Four Years, Impact on Ultimate Unclear
- USA Ultimate Announces 2020 National Team Tryout Invitees
- VC Ultimate Throw of the Month: Sockeye’s Phil Murray