Past Articles in Pulling
Other Popular Topics
The best pullers maximize hang time and distance with an innate understanding of physics.
Apr 3, 2018 by Benji Heywood in Opinion with 0 comments
Receiving the pull is an opportunity, so make sure to use it. Effectively gaining momentum off of the pull requires a balance of patience and aggression.
May 31, 2017 by Kayla Emrick in Opinion with 2 comments
In the semifinal and final of the 2016 Club Championships, Ironside’s Christian Foster put on a pulling performance for the ages.
Mar 24, 2017 by Jeff Graham and Steve Sullivan in Analysis with 5 comments
Quality pulls can make a huge difference for your defense's chances to earn a break.
Aug 11, 2015 by Steven Wartinbee in Analysis with 11 comments
- World U24 Ultimate Championship: Semifinals Recap (Mixed)
- World U24 Ultimate Championship 2019: Semifinals Recap (Men’s)
- World U24 Ultimate Championship: Semifinals Recap (Women’s)
- Deep Look: U24 World Championships, Pro-Elite Challenge Chats
- World U24 Ultimate Championship 2019: Thursday Recap (Women’s)