Past Articles in Fitness
Other Popular Topics
New coaches and new focus areas added heading into 2017!
Jan 18, 2017 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
Tuesday Tips: 5 Non-Athletic Things to Do During Winter to Improve Your Game, Presented by Five Ultimate
Not all offseason preparation work requires a trip to the gym or the track.
Dec 29, 2015 by Alex Rummelhart in News, Opinion with 2 comments
Rodu Training in Pittsburgh is the first-ever ultimate-exclusive gym.
Apr 7, 2015 by Tad Wissel in News with 2 comments
Learning to absorb force from jumping and cutting can help to significantly reduce your risk of injury.
Jan 16, 2015 by Patrick Kelsey in Other with 7 comments
Resisted running is the best way to get in shape for ultimate.
Dec 11, 2014 by Patrick Kelsey in Analysis with 14 comments
It’s almost trite to describe the current state of Ultimate as the most exciting phase of the sport’s development in forty years.
Jan 21, 2014 by Glenn Poole in Analysis with 3 comments
Towards the end of 2011, I watched my university team lose the semi-final of the Australian University Games.
Apr 2, 2013 by Peter Adam in Analysis with 5 comments
- Eurostars Sweep West Coast Swing With Wins Over Fury, Riot
- Elite-Select Challenge 2019: Tournament Recap (Mixed)
- Canadian Ultimate Championships 2019: Furious, 6ixers Claim Titles, WUGC Bids
- Tuesday Tips: 3 Tips To Overcome Fear Of Making Mistakes In Big Games
- Notes From The US Open Men’s Division: Revolver, All Tournament D-Line, Jersey Watch