Past Articles in Positioning
Other Popular Topics
Get and hold your position, then know what you're willing to concede.
Feb 7, 2017 by Alex Rummelhart in Opinion with 0 comments
Core skills to understand how to attack and defend the most valuable real estate on the ultimate field.
Jan 10, 2017 by Ben Wiggins in Opinion with 4 comments
If your teammates are doing the hard work to deny downfield options, they will be understandably frustrated if you allow the handlers to continually reset the stall count cheaply.
Mar 29, 2016 by Kayla Emrick in Opinion with 6 comments
It's time to move beyond the simplistic mantra "Never get burned deep."
Mar 8, 2016 by Sean Myers in Opinion with 2 comments
Get on the same page defensively with a comprehensive set of terminology.
Jan 27, 2016 by Kyle Weisbrod in Analysis with 12 comments
There’s an interesting Reddit thread brewing about the best ultimate defenders that rely more on technique than raw athleticism.
Dec 18, 2015 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire with 9 comments
During the Denver Johnny Bravo v.
Mar 3, 2015 by Kyle Weisbrod in Analysis with 62 comments
- Australian Ultimate League 2019: New Scoring, Same 6v6 Mixed
- Sin The Fields: A Moment of Silence for Those Who Went to Rockford Last Weekend
- Pro-Elite Challenge 2019: Men’s Highlights
- Mailbag: Making The Case For A Wild Card Nationals Play-In Tournament
- EUCR East 2019: Tournament Preview (Men’s and Women’s)