Past Articles in stats
Other Popular Topics
Examining the lowest hanging fruit in terms of potential new measures for evaluating defensive impact.
Jan 25, 2021 by Colin Clauset in Opinion with 0 comments
Building out a predictive numerical model for ranking college teams.
Jan 13, 2016 by Scott Dunham in Analysis with 5 comments
Determining how best to approach your team's season in order to earn a strength bid in the USA Ultimate rankings is on many college captains' minds heading into the Spring. See a mathematical look at the issue from Scott Schriner.
Dec 2, 2013 by Scott Schriner in Analysis with 28 comments
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Semifinal Recaps
- “Torched” Documentary Brings PUL to Film Festival Audiences
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Notes from Day 3
- Deep Look: Early PAUC Impressions and U20 West Tryout Takes
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Notes from Day 2