Past Articles in wind
Other Popular Topics
Ultimate is rarely played in perfectly calm conditions. Let's stop pretending it will be and learn how to appropriately prepare and strategize for the elements.
Dec 12, 2016 by Ben Wiggins and Matthew "Skip" Sewell in Analysis, Opinion with 1 comments
Quality pulls can make a huge difference for your defense's chances to earn a break.
Aug 11, 2015 by Steven Wartinbee in Analysis with 11 comments
Hucking into the wind is hard. But understanding the physics of throwing a disc can help you carve out an advantage.
Aug 13, 2014 by Benji Heywood in Analysis with 8 comments
What is wobble? How does it relate to the spin on the disc?
Apr 8, 2014 by Benji Heywood in Analysis with 34 comments
- Australian Ultimate League 2019: New Scoring, Same 6v6 Mixed
- Sin The Fields: A Moment of Silence for Those Who Went to Rockford Last Weekend
- Pro-Elite Challenge 2019: Men’s Highlights
- Mailbag: Making The Case For A Wild Card Nationals Play-In Tournament
- EUCR East 2019: Tournament Preview (Men’s and Women’s)