Past Articles in Endzone
Other Popular Topics
Core skills to understand how to attack and defend the most valuable real estate on the ultimate field.
Jan 10, 2017 by Ben Wiggins in Opinion with 4 comments
The same endzone plays may not work equally well for all teams, but the general principles are pretty consistent.
Jul 26, 2016 by Rob Doyle in Opinion with 6 comments
Japan's U23 Women's team pulled off the upset of the tournament, taking down the star-studded United States squad in the finals. Our instant film analysis explores what went right for Japan -- and what went wrong for the US.
Jul 20, 2015 by Benyamin Elias in Analysis with 13 comments
New scoring charts show that the 2012 NexGen team excelled against elite club teams due to their dominance near the endzone. They relied on unconventional, high-risk throws to score, rather than a more traditional dump-and-swing offense. They had significantly more success than their opponents.
Feb 6, 2013 by Sean Childers, Jeremy Weiss and Kahyee Fong in Analysis, Featured with 34 comments
- Club Power Rankings, Presented By NUTC [Aug. 16, 2017]
- Club Update: Chesapeake Open, Bids On The Line At Elite-Select
- Tuesday Tips: Triple Threat Throwing, Presented By Spin Ultimate
- Fundraise For Your Team Just By Traveling To Tournaments Thanks To Lucid Travel
- AUDL Throwaround: Champ Weekend Is Set, Roughnecks Resurgence, Favorites Dominate