Past Articles in physics
Other Popular Topics
The best pullers maximize hang time and distance with an innate understanding of physics.
Apr 3, 2018 by Benji Heywood in Opinion with 0 comments
Hucking into the wind is hard. But understanding the physics of throwing a disc can help you carve out an advantage.
Aug 13, 2014 by Benji Heywood in Analysis with 8 comments
What is wobble? How does it relate to the spin on the disc?
Apr 8, 2014 by Benji Heywood in Analysis with 34 comments
- Inside The Premier Ultimate League, Western Ultimate League Tryouts
- Mailbag: Valuing Tournaments, AUDL & PUL Soft Cap?
- USAU, WFDF Monitoring Coronavirus Risk To Upcoming Events
- Universe Point, Presented by UP Cleats: Texas vs. Georgia Tech (Men’s)
- Ultiworld’s 2019 Block of the Year: Emily Pozzy, Presented by BE Ultimate