May 24, 2018 by Charlie Eisenhood in News with 0 comments
Our coverage of the 2018 Callahan Award is presented by Spin Ultimate. Please support the brands that make Ultiworld possible and shop at Spin Ultimate!
The finalists for the 2018 Callahan Award were announced today by USA Ultimate. Eight out of 10 players will all be in action this weekend at the D-I College Championships in Milwaukee, WI. Jackelyne Nguyen and Jacob Fairfax did not qualify.
Here are the finalists in alphabetical order.
- Ellen Au-Yeung (British Columbia)
- Ella Hansen (Oregon)
- Jackelyne Nguyen (California)
- Carolyn Normile (Pittsburgh)
- Jenny Wei (North Carolina)
- Dylan Best (Pittsburgh)
- Jacob Fairfax (North Carolina-Charlotte)
- Gabe Hernandez (Stanford)
- Nathan Kwon (North Carolina)
- Adam Rees (Oregon)
Check out all of their Callahan videos, plus those of the rest of the players who were nominated by schools across the country, on our mega-thread.