Can you pick the stars that will put up big numbers this WUL season?
March 10, 2022 by Ultiworld in Fantasy with 0 comments
The first full season of Western Ultimate League competition is set to begin this Friday, March 11. The league’s launch is a great chance for us to get a round of Fantasy Ultimate going! We’re trying a bit of a different format to encourage as many fans as possible to get involved. All you have to do is pick 10 players and watch them collect points throughout the WUL regular season. We’ll take your top seven scorers and that’ll stand as you official entry. No need to set your lineup or mess with free agency.
The league is also doing its own unique spin on fantasy.
First place will get an Ultiworld Greatest Bag and a free month of Full Subscription.
Second and third place will each get a free month of Full Subscription.
Special thanks to Akshat Rajan for developing and organizing this year’s game, and the Western Ultimate League for their help.
- Choose 10 Western Ultimate League players eligible on official rosters.
- Designate 2 as Captains, 8 as Flex.
- No limit per team, but do not use a player twice.
- Captain: 7 points per Goal, 7 points per Assist, 7 points per Block
- Flex: 3 points per Goal, 3 points per Assist, 3 points per Block
- One entry per person
- Deadline: March 11 at 10PM ET. Season starts this Friday!