June 6, 2022 by Charlie Eisenhood in Rankings with 0 comments
Welcome to the seventh edition of the 2022 High School Power Rankings! State tournament results are coming in hot. The rankings can be permanently found on our Youth Rankings page.
The field for the 2022 High School National Invite is now final; we can’t wait to host 31 of the nation’s best teams in Richmond, Virginia, in four days!
If you have additional information about tournaments or team strength that you would like to be considered for the High School Power Rankings, please email HSNI@ultiworld.com.
Teams, if you would like to add logos and team information to your Team Pages, follow these instructions!
Without further ado, here are the Top 25 teams in the Boys’ and Girls’ High School Divisions!
High School Boys Power Rankings:
|Dropped from rankings: Mt. Lebanon (PA) (25)|
|1||Nathan Hale / Waldorf (WA)||-||1|
|2||Lone Peak (UT)||-||2|
|6||Eastside Prep (WA)||-||6|
|8||Edina High School (MN)||-4||4|
|9||East Chapel Hill (NC)||-||9|
|10||Carolina Friends (NC)||-||10|
|11||St. Louis Park (MN)||+2||13|
|13||Lexington Homeschoolers (KY)||-1||12|
|16||HB Woodlawn (VA)||-||16|
|18||Berkeley High Coup (CA)||-1||17|
|19||Oakland Tech (CA)||-1||18|
|20||South Eugene (OR)||-1||19|
|21||Chapel Hill (NC)||-1||20|
|22||River’s Edge Christian Academy (TN)||-1||21|
- #5 Wissahickon dominated the competition at Pennsylvania States and looks like a credible HSNI title contender.
- Edina fell a few spots after dropping a Conferences game to Hopkins before beating them in the Minnesota state semis and defeating #11 St. Louis Park by a goal in the final.
- #25 Mason is back in the rankings after winning the Ohio state championships with authority.
High School Girls Power Rankings:
|1||South Eugene (OR)||-||1|
|5||Edina High School (MN)||-||5|
|8||Chapel Hill (NC)||-||8|
|9||Nathan Hale (WA)||-||9|
|10||Green Canyon (UT)||-||10|
|12||Lone Peak (UT)||-||12|
|15||Four Rivers (MA)||+7||22|
|16||Seattle Academy of Arts & Sciences (WA)||-1||15|
|19||HB Woodlawn (VA)||-1||18|
|21||West Windsor North (NJ)||-1||20|
|24||Jackson Reed (DC)||-||24|
|25||Neuqua Valley (IL)||-2||23|
- Mostly, results have gone to expectations in the girls division over the last two weekends.
- Four Rivers makes the biggest jump this week thanks to their 6-0 performance at Massachusetts States, which included a win over Lexington.
- Roosevelt and Northwest played a very tight game in the final of the Washington State Championships, with Roosevelt coming out on top 10-9 on universe! Check out the game video.
- #5 Edina was unchallenged at Minnesota States.