Coaches and organizations don't have to go it alone -- Elevate can help you provide great coaching to beginner and advanced players.
January 27, 2023 by Guest Author in Sponsored with 0 comments
Ari Nitikman and Danie Proby of Elevate Ultimate have cultivated tremendously successful youth ultimate programming. Now they want to share the lessons they’ve learned in building a youth ultimate organization from the ground up.
See below for details on how to get $50 your first month of the Ultimate Curriculum Database. Ultiworld was compensated for providing this content.
If you are in charge of youth ultimate in your city, state, or country, I’d love for you to imagine the following.
Imagine a world where all of the coaches in your organization have a detailed, high quality, and fun curriculum ready to deliver to their athletes at a practice or camp. Imagine a world where if a coach happened to forget the rules of a particular game, or how a drill worked, they could go into a database and review a PDF or video tutorial quickly and easily.
Imagine a world where you don’t have to spend your time creating curriculum for your coaches (or relying on them to create curriculum), and instead are spending it on building relationships with schools and community groups to get more kids playing ultimate.
What would this be worth to you? How much time, money, and effort would you save if you could outsource this? How many more kids could you get playing ultimate if your time was focused on marketing and relationship building, and less on the nitty gritty details of a practice plan?
Elevate Ultimate is excited to announce that you don’t have to imagine anymore. With the experience of coaching 50,000+ athletes over the past seven years, we have put everything together and built the Ultimate Curriculum Database.
For just a small monthly fee, you get all of the following:
- 60+ video tutorials with Coach Ari and Danie explaining the games and drills ($6,000 value)
- 8+ easy to follow, step by step curriculums for various age ranges, skills, and scenarios (ie. six hour camps for 9 year old beginners, 10 week programs for 16 year old advanced players) ($3,000 value)
- 100+ drill and game PDFs that include set up, equipment needed, and adaptations for different levels ($5,000 value)
- Access to the Elevate Mastermind community – quarterly meetings with leaders from organizations around the world. opportunity to learn from each other and grow youth ultimate together ($2,000 value)
- Ongoing support from Elevate to create new curriculum, new games and drills ($6,000 value)
Current partner organizations include Philadelphia Ultimate, Illinois Ultimate, and even New Zealand Ultimate, who all shared the same problem of needing a scalable, organized, and fun curriculum for their coaches to use.
To get a better sense of what these resources look like, check out our website here.
As a special offer, if you email email@example.com with subject line “Ultiworld50”, we’ll give you $50 off your first month.
For every organization you refer successfully, we’ll give each of your organizations $100