April 27, 2023 by Jenna Weiner in Rankings with 0 comments
WUL Power Rankings
|2||San Diego Super Bloom||-||2|
|4||San Francisco Falcons||+4||8|
|8||Los Angeles Astra||-1||7|
- While Seattle and San Diego remained at the top, Utah moves up into a solid third place after their 2-0 homestand against San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- The Falcons did just enough out in Utah to put themselves in a position to win at home to advance to Championship Weekend, and that earned them the nod over two teams they have wins against in Colorado and Arizona.
- As the first team eliminated from Championship Weekend contention, Astra sink to the bottom of the standings, with a tough SoCal showdown still to come in week nine against Super Bloom to wrap up their season.
PUL Power Rankings
|3||New York Gridlock||-||3|
- With two road wins to open their 2023 season, Minnesota swaps spots with Raleigh, though a tighter than expected margin in Strike’s win against Atlanta tempers their 2-0 start.
- The aforementioned close loss to Strike helps Soul emerge from the league standings basement, and Atlanta now finds themselves sandwiched between two of their divisional rivals in Austin and Nashville.