Past Articles from Pat O'Brien
Pat O’Brien is a journalist and Ultiworld contributor who has played ultimate for 10 years at the high school, college, and club levels. He currently lives in Massachusetts and coaches WPI’s Women’s team, Double Shot. Matt Auletta’s (NY Empire) glorious mustache is featured in his wedding photos. You can follow Pat on Twitter at @ProducerOBrien.
Other Popular Topics
A Season Ruined, A Year Of Redemption
Jun 24, 2016 by Pat O'Brien in Profile with 0 comments
Mike Payne’s Journey From Collegiate Bridesmaid To The Pinnacle Of The Sport
Jun 17, 2016 by Pat O'Brien and Steve Sullivan in Profile with 1 comments
It’s possible that nowhere in ultimate has a record of failure led to so much success as in the case of Mike Payne.
Jun 9, 2016 by Pat O'Brien in Feature, Profile
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Final Recap (Women’s Division)
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Final Recap (Mixed Division)
- Ultimate School Registration is Open!
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Semifinal Recaps
- “Torched” Documentary Brings PUL to Film Festival Audiences