Past Articles in Torneo Eterna Primavera
Other Popular Topics
We didn’t fall in love with winning. We fell in love with ultimate.
May 7, 2019 by Guest Author in Other with 0 comments
Well, I’m back home from TEP, and I returned to the States a completely different person.
Apr 25, 2019 by Daniel Prentice in Recap with 0 comments
The PUL game brought energy late in the day.
Apr 22, 2019 by Daniel Prentice in Recap with 0 comments
The intensity is climbing!
Apr 20, 2019 by Daniel Prentice in Recap with 0 comments
My expectations for TEP were high.
Apr 19, 2019 by Daniel Prentice in News with 0 comments
Exploring new frontiers in ultimate.
Apr 17, 2019 by Daniel Prentice in Preview with 0 comments
Reflections on the US Mens National Team's months of preparation, including training camp weekends in San Francisco, Columbia, and Washington, DC, leading up to WUGC in London.
Jun 15, 2016 by Guest Author in Opinion with 0 comments
- Film Room: Handler Movement, Deep Attack Drove Schwa To Semifinals
- Friction Gloves Catch of the Month: Vancouver Traffic’s Naomi Morcilla
- WADA Bans Russia from Olympics and Major Global Sports for Four Years, Impact on Ultimate Unclear
- USA Ultimate Announces 2020 National Team Tryout Invitees
- VC Ultimate Throw of the Month: Sockeye’s Phil Murray