Take your game to the next level.
September 9, 2019 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
This article is sponsored by Breakside Strength & Conditioning, a training program built by and for ultimate players.
We are somewhere in the middle of a revolution in ultimate. A decade ago, most ultimate players shied away from the weight room and spent more time talking about SNERTZ than squats. But players at all levels have started to realize the value of resistance training, specific conditioning, and injury prevention.
For any player trying to improve their game, extend their playing career, or be more durable on the field, following a proper strength and conditioning program is crucial.
Enter Breakside Strength & Conditioning, a new training system specifically designed for the athletic needs of ultimate players. Whether you’re brand new to the weight room or you’ve been lifting for years, Breakside has a program that will help you get the most from your training.
Here are some reasons to consider signing up for Breakside:
- Over a decade of strength and conditioning experience, focused exclusively on ultimate players and their specific needs
- Daily programming that answers the question: “What do I need to do today?”
- Included mobile app features programs, video demos, and progress tracking that you can access at the gym or on the track
- Special rates for teams and full season packages available
- Access to a community Slack channel and direct contact with coaches
- A blog featuring regularly updated members-only content (check out “The Top Three Ultimate Training Myths“)
- Lowest prices of any ultimate training program: just $10/month!
Breakside S&C is a collaboration between Patrick Kelsey, a Boston-based ultimate trainer, and Charlie Eisenhood, the New York-based founder of Ultiworld with a passion for strength training. Both are NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists and share a combined 30 years of ultimate, training, and coaching experience. They don’t just train elite ultimate players; they make them.
With training modules that guide athletes through the offseason, preseason, and in-season with an eye on peaking for the most important tournaments of the year, Breakside seeks to build fast, powerful athletes with a science-driven combination of resistance training, sound conditioning principles, and speed and agility development.
Still not convinced? Breakside is offering a special 50% discount on the first month of training for Ultiworld readers. Just enter code ULTIWORLD at checkout to pay just $5 to get started on your strength and conditioning journey.
Find out more about Breakside and sign up today!