Past Articles in Book
Other Popular Topics
A young author is trying to introduce more kids to ultimate.
Jul 31, 2018 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
An enjoyable memoir centered on ultimate's culture.
Aug 29, 2017 by Adam Ford in Review with 0 comments
In front of a backdrop of ultimate, a story of growing up.
Jul 3, 2017 by Kyle Weisbrod in Review with 5 comments
Chicago writer Alex Rummelhart seeks to be the first to capture the sport of ultimate in published fiction.
Nov 18, 2016 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
In 1982, Irv Kalb and Tom “TK” Kennedy published the first-ever book about ultimate, titled “Ultimate: Fundamentals of the Sport.
Aug 26, 2015 by Charlie Eisenhood in Opinion with 12 comments
- Tuesday Tips: How to Read Spacing to Play Better Defense
- Ultiworld’s 2018 Catch Of The Year Bracket, Presented By Friction Gloves
- Approximated USAU 2019 College Rankings: Post Warm Up & Prez Day
- Presidents’ Day Invitational 2019: Saturday And Sunday Recap (Men’s)
- Presidents’ Day Invitational 2019: Saturday And Sunday Recap (Women’s)