Past Articles in Book
Other Popular Topics
A genre-bending romp.
Sep 21, 2020 by Patrick Stegemoeller in Review with 5 comments
A history of the past decade and a half in the sport, this is a coffee table book worth owning.
Jun 6, 2019 by Guest Author in Review with 0 comments
A young author is trying to introduce more kids to ultimate.
Jul 31, 2018 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
An enjoyable memoir centered on ultimate's culture.
Aug 29, 2017 by Adam Ford in Review with 0 comments
In front of a backdrop of ultimate, a story of growing up.
Jul 3, 2017 by Kyle Weisbrod in Review with 5 comments
Chicago writer Alex Rummelhart seeks to be the first to capture the sport of ultimate in published fiction.
Nov 18, 2016 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
In 1982, Irv Kalb and Tom “TK” Kennedy published the first-ever book about ultimate, titled “Ultimate: Fundamentals of the Sport.
Aug 26, 2015 by Charlie Eisenhood in Opinion with 12 comments
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Final Recap (Open Division)
- Huckin’ Eh: PAUC Recap ft. THE Danie Proby, Team Canada Rosters
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Final Recap (Women’s Division)
- 2023 WFDF Pan-American Ultimate Championships: Final Recap (Mixed Division)
- Ultimate School Registration is Open!