Past Articles in shorts
Other Popular Topics
Many ultimate players swear by Patagonia’s field shorts, which were designed specifically for the rigors of the sport.
Jun 30, 2021 by Charlie Eisenhood in Livewire, Other with 0 comments
We tested out Zone's jerseys, shorts, and jackets!
Apr 19, 2019 by Emilie Willingham and Zakk Mabrey in Review with 0 comments
More gear from the Vietnam-based supplier.
Dec 6, 2017 by Nikki Roth and Michael Ball in Review with 0 comments
A rundown of the sun hoody, reversible tank, and shorts from the custom apparel company.
Dec 1, 2017 by Naomi Redmond and Zakk Mabrey in Review with 0 comments
Testing out a pair ultimate shorts made specifically for women.
Nov 16, 2017 by Emilie Willingham in Review with 0 comments
A new brand with a slightly different take on the standard ultimate uniform.
Jul 31, 2017 by Patrick Stegemoeller in Review with 5 comments
Spin gets in on the ultra-lightweight shorts game.
Feb 17, 2017 by Tim Schoch in Review with 0 comments
A new premium line from the Vancouver-based apparel company.
Jan 6, 2017 by Simon Pollock and Katie Raynolds in Review with 0 comments
A new, relatively low-cost ultimate brand enters the uniform market.
Sep 23, 2016 by Kate Schlag in Review with 0 comments
Shortsleeves, longsleeves, and shorts from a new Canadian athletic apparel company for men.
Jul 15, 2016 by Simon Pollock in Sponsored with 0 comments
- D-I College Championships 2022: Enter to Win #TheGame
- Opening Pull: D-III Championship Finals, D-I Nationals Schedule
- D-III College Championships 2022: Wellesley Plays Game Of Their Lives In Comeback Over Carleton (Women’s Semifinal Recap)
- D-III College Championships 2022: Middlebury, Wellesley To Vie For National Title In Regional Final Rematch (Women’s Final Preview)
- D-III College Championships 2022: Middlebury Ride Early Run To Comfortable Semifinal Victory Over Vortex (Women’s Semifinal Recap)