Past Articles in uniforms
Other Popular Topics
Our Friday Five takes a look around what's caught our eye in college ultimate, including betting lines for special games across the weekend, resisting the urge to buy more jerseys, a sweet grab, D-III's next big chance, and more.
Feb 16, 2018 by Keith Raynor, Simon Pollock, Katie Raynolds, Sam Echevarria and Michael Ball in Opinion with 0 comments
A new brand with a slightly different take on the standard ultimate uniform.
Jul 31, 2017 by Patrick Stegemoeller in Review with 5 comments
Spin gets in on the ultra-lightweight shorts game.
Feb 17, 2017 by Tim Schoch in Review with 0 comments
A new premium line from the Vancouver-based apparel company.
Jan 6, 2017 by Simon Pollock and Katie Raynolds in Review with 0 comments
New service aims to streamline team ordering process.
Nov 16, 2016 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
Did you know that Disc Store does a whole lot more than just sell discs?
Nov 2, 2016 by Ultiworld in Sponsored with 0 comments
A new, relatively low-cost ultimate brand enters the uniform market.
Sep 23, 2016 by Kate Schlag in Review with 0 comments
- Sin The Fields: AUDL Gambling, Poultry Days, Summer League
- EuroZone: Talampaya and Windmill Recap, EuroStars Roster Revealed
- Friction Gloves Catch of the Month: UC San Diego’s Dena Elimelech
- Deep Look: College Awards and All-Americans
- AUDL Throwaround: More Midwest Madness, Big Wins for DC and Raleigh