About The Show:
Whether you play barefoot on the beach, practice layouts in the snow, or compete at the highest level, Huckin Eh’ is a weekly podcast focused on highlighting what makes Canadian ultimate so unique and awesome. Each episode, hosts Danie Proby and Theo Wan bring you a coast-to-coast guide for all things Canadian ultimate.
- Huckin’ Eh: Spirit, UCI Winners, CUUC Preview, Oh My!: Hear from the winners of UCI and get ready for the upcoming Canadian University Ultimate Championships!
- Huckin’ Eh: UCI Senior Monster Recap, Uni Series Continued, Vancouver Sweep?: Recapping the Ultimate Canada Invitational!
- Huckin’ Eh: UCI Senior Preview, UCI Masters Recap, Uni Nats Qualifiers: WUCC bids are on the line at the Ultimate Canada Invitational this weekend!
- Huckin’ Eh: UCI Masters Preview, Uni Series: The wait is over. UCI Masters is here!
- Huckin’ Eh: UCI Prep and CUC Memories, Andrew Batchelor, Teri-Lynne Belanger: Get ready for UCI!
- Huckin’ Eh: Uni Series, AUDL Canada Cup Preview, Julia Peden: Royal v. Rush!
- Huckin’ Eh: Nutrition in Ultimate with Daisy Lin & Elsa Chu, Tourneys in BC & Quebec: Get your diet right!
- Huckin’ Eh: USAU Series News, World Games Roster Predictions: Teams are changing their minds about playing in the USAU Series.
- Huckin’ Eh: More UCI Updates, Not-ionals Recap, Warren Tang & Chris Chan: Who didn't get in to the UCI?
- Huckin’ Eh: Ultimate Canada Invitational Discussion & Not-ionals Preview: Getting hyped for the UCI.