The last rankings before Nationals.
September 28, 2017 by Ultiworld in Rankings with 1 comments
Every week, we will post the Club Power Rankings here on the front page to facilitate discussion in the comments and serve as a permalink for each week’s rankings.
Club Men's Power Rankings:
|1||San Francisco Revolver||-||1|
|2||Raleigh Ring Of Fire||-||2|
|4||Washington DC Truck Stop||-||4|
|5||Denver Johnny Bravo||-||5|
|8||Michigan High Five||-2||6|
|12||New York PoNY||-||12|
|15||Minneapolis Sub Zero||-||15|
|17||Portland Rhino Slam!||+4||21|
|18||Vancouver Furious George||-4||14|
|22||Atlanta Chain Lightning||-3||19|
|24||Baltimore Medicine Men||-1||23|
|25||New Jersey Garden State Ultimate||-1||24|
- With a late season surge including a regional victory, Chicago Machine push past Michigan High Five, who fall two spots to #8.
- Boston Dig surpass Toronto GOAT after a convincing victory in the second place game at Northeast Regionals.
- After disappointing losses that saw both teams fall to third in their respective region, Vancouver Furious George and Oakland Guerrilla each drop a few slots down the pegging order.
- While their weekend ultimately ended in bitter disappointment once more, Pittsburgh Temper‘s semifinal win over Patrol and strong showing against Truck Spot see them move up to #21.
Club Mixed Power Rankings:
|Dropped from rankings: West Chester Bang! (23), Seattle Birdfruit (24)|
|3||Minneapolis Drag’N Thrust||-||3|
|6||San Francisco Blackbird||+1||7|
|7||Connecticut Metro North||+1||8|
|8||San Francisco Mischief||+1||9|
|10||Dallas Public Enemy||+3||13|
|11||Fort Collins shame.||-||11|
|12||Boston Wild Card||-7||5|
|15||Denver Love Tractor||-1||14|
|17||Minneapolis No Touching||-1||16|
|19||Washington DC Ambiguous Grey||-1||18|
|20||Iowa Chad Larson Experience||-||20|
|22||San Francisco Polar Bears||+3||25|
|23||Los Angeles 7 Figures||-1||22|
- The biggest mover in the division this week is Boston Wild Card, down seven spots, after a shock loss to XIST in the regional quarterfinals forced them to fight through a long backdoor bracket just to earn the third spot out of the Northeast.
- Dallas Public Enemy appear to be rounding into the form many expected at the start of the season, beating both of their regional rivals and winning the South Central to move ahead of shame. in this week’s rankings.
- Durham Toro impressed by running away with the Southeast, continuing their climb up the Power Rankings to #16.
- By beating Los Angeles in the backdoor bracket at Southwest Regionals, San Francisco Polar Bears slide past 7 Figures.
- Two new squads enter the rankings this week thanks to solid Regionals weekends; Gainesville G-Unit and Boise BoyShe slot in at the back end of the rankings while West Chester Bang and Seattle Birdfruit fall out.
Club Women's Power Rankings:
|Dropped from rankings: Pittsburgh Hot Metal (24), Philadelphia Green (25)|
|2||Boston Brute Squad||-||2|
|3||San Francisco Fury||+1||4|
|4||Denver Molly Brown||-1||3|
|5||Washington DC Scandal||-||5|
|10||San Francisco Nightlock||+2||12|
|17||San Diego Wildfire||-1||16|
|18||New York BENT||-||18|
|22||Vancouver Sneaky House Hippos||+1||23|
|23||Washington DC Grit||-|
|25||Kansas City Wicked||-3||22|
- After falling to Showdown and finishing second in their region, Denver Molly Brown slide behind San Francisco Fury, who dominated a crowded Southwest field.
- Columbus Rival shoots up the board to #12 after topping Nemesis in the Great Lakes final; Chicago falls five slots to #14.
- Also slipping is Seattle Underground, who finished third in their pool at Northwest Regionals and had to avenge a loss to Vancouver Sneaky House Hippos to advance to Nationals with the region’s fourth bid.
- As a surprise finalist at Mid-Atlantic Regionals after beating Pittsburgh, Washington DC Grit make their first appearance in the rankings while Hot Metal fall out.
- Winnipeg Fusion is also new this week at #24, after finishing third in the North Central.