The latest College Power Rankings!
Here are the latest College Power Rankings, presented by the National Ultimate Training Camp! These rankings can always been found on our permanent rankings page.
Every Wednesday, we will post the College Power Rankings here on the front page to facilitate discussion in the comments and serve as a permalink for each week’s rankings.
DI Women's Division Power Rankings:
D-I Women’s Discussion
- Dartmouth takes over the top spot in this week’s rankings after an emphatic victory at Stanford Invite. They very clearly looked like the best team in the country at the moment, though Texas isn’t too far off, moving up to #2.
- The rest of the Top 5 also saw a shakeup. UBC moves up after a third place finish in Fremont. Now with three losses on the season, Stanford slips three spots to #4 in the rankings, losing their perch at the top for the first time all year. UCLA also drop as they absorb losses to Oregon and UBC.
- After picking up a win over #8 Colorado and coming within a point of upsetting Texas in the Stanford Invite quarterfinals, Michigan moves up to #13.
- The Northwest looks to be in a dire bid situation, as both Whitman and Western Washington continue to slide down the rankings, now at #18 and #21 respectively.
- With Kansas stumbling at Midwest Throwdown and dropping out of the rankings, Colorado College joins the Top 25 by virtue of a win over USC.
DI Men's Division Power Rankings:
D-I Men’s Discussion
- The only movement in the Top 10 this week sees Oregon and Carleton swap spots at #6 and #7 after Ego got the best of CUT in the Stanford Invite quarterfinals.
- With a top half finish in Fremont, including wins over Cal Poly SLO and Texas, British Columbia enters the rankings and jumps all the way up to #16.
- After a tight loss to Stanford in prequarters, Virginia Tech won the ninth place bracket this weekend to move up to #19.
- Despite some close calls against other ranked teams, Cal Poly SLO had a rough weekend at Stanford Invite, with their lone wins coming over #25 Oregon State and unranked Auburn in consolation play; they slip seven spots down to #22.
DIII Women's Division Power Rankings:
D-III Women’s Discussion
- Thanks to a dream matchup in the Midwest Throwdown prequarters, St. Olaf takes over the #1 spot from Truman State after Vortex earned a 10-8 victory over TSUnami. Carleton also had a strong weekend in Columbia, going 5-1 to move into the top 5.
- In their first action of the spring, Bates Cold Front won the Long Island Classic over D-I Connecticut to move up to #6.
- Finishing tied for ninth at Midwest Throwdown and picking up a win over Luther, John Brown jumps seven spots to #17. After the loss, Freya slide back to #18.
DIII Men's Division Power Rankings:
D-III Men’s Discussion
- Air Force took care of business at their home tournament, solidifying their spot at #2 with an impressive 13-6 win over Colorado College in the final; the loss sends Wasabi back to #5.
- St. John’s inches up the board to #11 after a 3-3 weekend at Midwest Throwdown, including a tight 15-13 loss to tournament champ Purdue.
- The big news this week is seeing Dartmouth enter the D-III rankings at #15. After years of competing in D-I and playing at Santa Barbara Invite and Easterns Qualifier earlier this spring, Pain Train shakes up the landscape for the division, especially in the already crowded New England region.
- After a perfect 7-0 record over their Northwest regional rivals at PLU BBQ, Lewis & Clark move up to #20. Their 12-9 victory over Portland in the final bump Uprise down to #24.