The latest College Power Rankings!
Here are the latest College Power Rankings, presented by the National Ultimate Training Camp! These rankings can always been found on our permanent rankings page.
Every Wednesday, we will post the College Power Rankings here on the front page to facilitate discussion in the comments and serve as a permalink for each week’s rankings.
DI Men's Division Power Rankings:
D-I Men’s Discussion
- With Massachusetts handing North Carolina there first loss of the spring season, we have a new #1 team as Pittsburgh slides into the top spot for the first time all year. UMass also moves up to #2 after their big win at Centex.
- UNC Wilmington edges up a couple spots to #7 after a mostly dominant performance at Tally Classic.
- After picking up another impressive win by taking down Massachusetts on Saturday afternoon, BYU moves into the Top 10 for the first time in program history.
- Two Texas squads take big plunges this week after a rough weekend near home at Centex. Dozen absorb a surprisingly loss to Harvard and slip to #17 while TUFF drops out of the rankings altogether with a winless weekend at their home tournament as they fight through some devastating injuries. Texas’ struggles also hurts Tufts, whose win over TUFF at Stanford now looks far less impressive.
- Florida was beaten by Cincinnati at Tally Classic and fall to #20.
- With the most wins in the division (23 already!) LSU join the rankings this week at #25 over a slew of other bubble squads.
DI Women's Division Power Rankings:
D-I Women’s Discussion
- No movement near the top of the Women’s rankings this week, as the action is confined to the bottom half of the table.
- Notre Dame enter the rankings at #24 after their win at Tally Classic, also bumping Florida down two spots to #19 who lost to Womb by five in Tallahassee.
- Western Washington, whose season is now over after a club sports violation, drops from our ranking set.
DIII Men's Division Power Rankings:
D-III Men’s Discussion
- John Brown Ironfist climbs to #2 after a big weekend at Centex, highlighted by a win over Texas.
- Union is the big mover this week, jumping nine spots to #16 after picking up a couple big wins over D-I programs Emory and Tennessee-Chattanooga at Tally Classic.
- Lewis & Clark dip to #24 after a baffling 12-6 loss to Whitworth in the final of the Palouse Open spoils an otherwise solid weekend.
DIII Women's Division Power Rankings:
D-III Women’s Discussion
- Like D-I, the D-III women saw no movement at the top with all of the top 20 idle this past weekend.
- Elon and Swarthmore, after middling performances at Mash-Up, fall respectively to #24 and out of the rankings entirely.
- Georgia College, the only other ranked team in action this past weekend, move up three spots to #22 after picking up a tournament victory at Rip Tide.
- Skidmore, whose decent weekend at Bring the Huckus in late February had them on the fringes of the rankings, moves into the Top 25 this week, replacing Swarthmore.